"board" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There are some school which provide boarding facilities to the students.
- Have the two countries boarded different flights to the future?
- In recent years the school offered boarding to a proportion of the school's students, but is now day.
- After the event, we boarded our bus for the 120-mile trip to Washington.
- She boarded the early morning boat to Canada without telling anyone.
- Provide boarding service to members for their cats and dogs.
- I boarded a Carey bus back to the city, which only cost $4.
- A mixed day and boarding primary school close to the District headquarters.
- Tom thought for a second as he boarded the elevator on the way to the lobby.
- Early the next morning we got off the bus and boarded a shuttle to the airport.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.