"board" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- During the hour before he boarded a car for the city, she'd refused to answer him.
- Last year, about 8.4 million Americans boarded planes for each country.
- There were two more changes before she finally boarded for the last leg.
- I've boarded for four years and I'm so tired of it.
- John was only seven at the time he boarded the ship for London.
- He decided to look her up and boarded a plane for Germany.
- At the end of the month they boarded a boat for London.
- I had a great sense of excitement about boarding a plane for the first time in my life.
- St Mary's offers boarding for students in the 8th grade and higher.
- After the event, we boarded our bus for the 120-mile trip to Washington.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.