"board" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Great idea, only somebody had boarded up the hole from inside.
- The project will also increase the number of boarding platforms from two to four.
- We will soon be boarded by rescue teams from the Enterprise.
- Their lower ends projected over the water to make boarding from boats difficult.
- Vehicles can be boarded from either side door, whether parked or in motion.
- One way or another, your ship, or whatever is left of it, will be boarded and taken from you.
- There is also check-in facility to boarding room from the hotel area.
- Those boarding from overseas pay fees of around $10,000 (£6,194) annually.
- This enabled the rock to be boarded from the north-east.
- They would scarcely expect to be boarded from a grounded ship, not right under their own guns.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.