"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The town is coastal and has a famous sandy beach.
- It might not be a park exactly, but who needs shrubbery when you've Australia's most famous beach instead?
- The famous beaches which is also Athens' closest lies to the west.
- It is one of the most famous urban beaches across the country.
- Even the famous beaches to the north should be avoided when dark settles in.
- Most of the events are run at famous beaches for their quality waves.
- It is one of the most notable landmarks on the famous beach.
- Don't expect to get this one to yourself - with a beach this famous, you have to share.
- In the opposite direction, the famous beach at Ölüdeniz is only 40 minutes drive away.
- The town is dominated by the tourist trade, because of its famous beaches.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.