"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "The look is ideal for a beach barbecue or surf-casting at Great Point."
- I understand it was after a beach barbecue, when Mr Rowley accepted a midnight bet to swim across a bay and back.
- Maybe they all got drunk at the beach barbecue first, and someone made up a story to prevent the skipper of the boat being prosecuted for negligence.
- This being the height of Australia's summer, beach barbecues are ubiquitous.
- Two dives at Tranquillity Island, snorkel gear, a wander around the turtle sanctuary and beach barbecue are included.
- A beach barbecue is on the menu before a voyage around the Palm Group of islands.
- There are reports that they even had a beach barbecue, and certainly there were fires burning down by the ocean throughout the night.
- That night we attended the hotel's weekly beach barbecue.
- Killashandra had been expecting another beach barbecue, with its pleasant informality.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.