"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A third strategy is that of beach nourishment (a 'soft' approach).
- These are used for beach nourishment, land reclamation and construction.
- The proposed scheme included 3 reefs and beach nourishment.
- "But in others there is a very slow rate of erosion and those places are ideal candidates for beach nourishment."
- Similar debates surround beach nourishment and snow cannon in sensitive environments.
- These techniques include beach nourishment and sand dune stabilization.
- The reasons for beach nourishment are often misunderstood.
- Recognition is growing that dumping sand into flood waters ("beach nourishment") doesn't work.
- If the Park Service wanted to be logical, it would require beach nourishment on the island to simulate natural conditions.
- In contrast beach nourishment can increase sediment source.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.