"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At 7:30, I had Elbow Beach to myself, and laid the first tracks in its astonishingly soft, flesh-toned sand.
- Elbow Beach, which is even closer and also has a beautiful beach, closed for renovations late last year and is scheduled to reopen March 25.
- The elegant Seahorse Grill at Elbow Beach (001 441 239 9303), where the chef works wonders with seasonal produce.
- At the 244-room Elbow Beach, it's $1,378 and $978; and the 43-room Rosedon, $1,263 and $863.
- In 1998, Louise married the footballer Jamie Redknapp, then focused on making what she described as her "most personal album to date", Elbow Beach.
- The lead single from Elbow Beach, the R&B-styled "2 Faced" went straight into the charts at number three, and became Louise's highest charting single.
- Despite the initial hype and critical praise, total sales for Elbow Beach were weaker than the previous two productions, and the album peaked at number twelve.
- (The sixth Rafael property is the Elbow Beach in Paget, Bermuda, on the island's south shore.)
- Elbow Beach is one of the most popular beaches on the main island of Bermuda.
- Elbow Beach appeared on an episode of The Sopranos.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.