"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The attraction was based on the pleasure piers of the past along Southern California's famed beaches such as Huntington Beach.
- He was voting at a school in Bondi, in the heart of one of the wealthiest districts in Australia, within sound and sight of the famed beach.
- This is a popular beach famed for its Bhel puri (local fast food).
- For less well-known Americans, the new vacation trail no longer goes through the famed beaches of Margarita Island.
- You could also rent a car and visit the pearl factories and island's natural wonders, from the famed beaches to the surprisingly wild northern Sierra.
- Rough seas caused significant erosion at many of the famed beaches on the island.
- The famed beaches are mostly deserted.
- The republic's famed beaches at Sukhumi, Gagra and Pitsunda were formerly vacation destinations for the Soviet elite.
- The last few years have seen major development along the famed beach.
- It is the nearest village to the famed beach of Porto Katsiki.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.