"away" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The jaw fell off; the nubs of the teeth sizzled away.
- Horza watched the bright, flickering blue light as it sizzled away under the centre of the train.
- I dreamed of a pig on a stick from a local butcher, sizzling away over an open fire, and I've got it.
- She had two pans sizzling away at once while making conversation with whoever passed through the kitchen.
- As the flare sizzled away, shouts came from everywhere.
- The second missile streaked off to the right and sizzled away over the desert.
- Bits were sizzling away and the thing seemed to be losing energy rapidly.
- With a sound like water striking a white hot coal, the structure sizzled away into nothingness.
- His hand blazed with light, and a bolt of white fire sizzled away.
- Finally, the last of the metal surface sizzled away, giving them a window on Guinan's cell.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.