"away" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Another phaser shot seared into hardwood just inches away.
- The corneas had been seared away in the explosion, and his vision was just now clearing as R he adjusted to the new ones.
- Grebb's shirt front was seared away in the fashion of a slash.
- Down by his jaw, you could see a hint of bone where the flesh had been seared away.
- When he did emerge, his famous impetuosity was seared away.
- The tip of one of my wings was seared away by a blaser.
- Now they spoke simply, much of their earlier eagerness seared away in the Ice Forest.
- The edges of space seem to sear away, leaving a glowing portal.
- Black and yellow-green ran along the bottom, Destiny life seared away and then returned.
- Instantly fried by the electricity, the flesh of the bront was seared away.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.