"away" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Parts of his hair and eyebrows had been singed away.
- In less than a minute, Hemstead appeared, his eyebrows and much of his hair singed away.
- The eyebrow was singed away in an instant.
- The beam should have taken his head off, but it didn't, though most of Montenegro's hair had been singed away.
- Fergus face was blackened with soot and his eyelashes were singed away.
- His face was scorched, eyebrows and beard singed away.
- He saw the roasted body of the I woman before them, her hair singed away, her skin crisped.
- Below them was a large circle where the dark hair had been singed away and the skin raised in a large, red blister.
- His eyebrows and half his hair were singed away.
- His face had gone waxy, most of his hair and his eyebrows singed away.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.