"away" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Your mortality must be scorched away by clean flame.
- Its grip on the material world was being scorched away by Unitrak's limitless and sophisticated power.
- All her tears had been scorched away.
- The skin was peeling over her right cheekbone, and the brows and eyelashes were scorched away.
- Her arm was blackened and split and bloody, and most of her hair had been scorched away.
- The front half of his hair was scorched away, the back still combed.
- From time to time one, perhaps two or three, would approach, and be scorched away.
- Inside the lead sheathing the rubber round the power cable has been scorched away.
- His eyes bored into Palatazin's, and Palatazin could feel his nerve being scorched away.
- I he lips and nose had been scorched away, the teeth were just burned-out stumps.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.