"away" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She smoothed out most of the tangles and picked away half a dozen insects.
- It doesn't help to have guys come in and start picking away at things.
- We had accomplished nothing useful in the meantime more of the same picking away at rubble.
- The rebels continue to pick away at us.
- It stopped hurting for a while, but Zoe's letter picked away at the old scar.
- But Disraeli would keep picking away at the opposition's dangerous policies.
- They should pick a spot a couple of blocks away, to avoid being caught in traffic.
- "You know I do," she said and found another minuscule piece to pick away.
- We'll just have to devise a defense that picks away at their flaws; that's what our coach will find us.
- Rather than pick away at it, we support it wholly.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.