"away" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His once-powerful standing with the public has been leached away by the war in Iraq.
- All the fear and concern that had driven her was leached away by the illness.
- It leached away every ounce of energy and warmth she had in her entire body.
- In the magazine as in the music, the politics have leached away.
- But since he started eating that stuff, the pain had begun leaching away - faster than ever before.
- What strength they had had was gone from them, their power leached away.
- The officials discount the possibility of a coup, but they worry about his political support leaching away.
- Those emotions, for a society as much as an individual person, needed to be leached away.
- The room looked dirty gray, all color leached away.
- It received comparatively little rain, and that moisture was soon leached away.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.