"away" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She seemed on a mission, as she gingerly shoveled away, trying not to mess up her pretty dress and pumps.
- Gravediggers shoveled away in the former soccer field near the hospital, trying to find room in what is now a crowded cemetery.
- Morelli's car had been shoveled away and there was little evidence of the fire.
- Most of the others held bowls of thick vegetable stew and spoons, shoveling away.
- Only now 33 million tons of sand a year must be shoveled away to reach them.
- They laid him in; and the men shovelled away, silently.
- But next morning I was shovelling away anew, soon to discover the concrete base of the original pool.
- Kenneth said, "We shoveling away, here come the police," sounding as if he thought that would be pretty funny.
- Pits were dug under the stones and the barrow was shovelled away.
- "It's about the only thing you get back for your taxes," Donna Johnson said between shoveling away.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.