"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At the end of the war, the region returned to Yugoslavia, however the country was no longer a monarchy and the new socialist authorities disbanded a series of clubs and created new ones.
- By law, the authorities can disband your group until this crime is solved.
- The German authorities also arrested the Ukrainian Prime Minister, Vsevolod Holubovych, on terrorist charges, and thus disbanded the Council of People's Ministers.
- The imperial authorities again disbanded the League of Prizren in 1897, executed its president in 1902, and banned Albanian- language books and correspondence.
- For this precise reason, Russian authorities disbanded the provincial school in 1852.
- Consequently, the military authorities disbanded the Association when it refused to retract its communiqués.
- Mr. Stafford Smith said the committee only functioned for a few days before authorities disbanded it.
- In April 1868 the Serbian authorities disbanded the Bulgarian legion and expelled its participants from the country.
- To remedy this situation, the authorities disbanded the union and had a few party hacks create a new one - which, however, was boycotted by most writers.
- Mr. Delport said that white and nonwhite local authorities could disband and negotiate a joint new municipal structure or subordinate their existing governments under a broader metropolitan council.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.