"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- However, in the course of the 17th century the principle gained recognition that the king could tax on his own sole authority.
- The board has sole authority to decide on the locations.
- She was given the sole authority over his belongings, and took three years to personally sort through every piece.
- Congress addressed the issue of exclusive and sole authority over payments.
- This year it has sole authority to pass the final budget, and its leadership was especially eager to make a strong impact.
- With respect to civil claims, it has sole authority to try cases involving amounts of $4,500 or less.
- Both describe themselves as the sole legitimate authority in all of China.
- An alternative structure for the city government could increase their power dramatically, by giving them sole authority over the budget.
- However, the Council has sole authority in this area.
- The Commission, in its proposal, wanted to have sole authority to change the rules.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.