"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They do not have exclusive authority over intelligence agencies.
- Community officials said the ministers argued that they had exclusive authority to decide about the sanctions.
- Since 1059, it has had exclusive authority over papal selection.
- The Mayor's office has almost exclusive authority in implementing the budget.
- In 99,9% of the cases the mothers take the sole and exclusive authority of the children.
- The General Assembly has exclusive legislative authority within the state government.
- It also ruled that the federal government had exclusive authority over the definition of marriage.
- Each alliance would have exclusive authority to buy care for people living in its territory.
- Congress addressed the issue of exclusive and sole authority over payments.
- In July 1940, once all transit prisoners had been moved, the prison came under the exclusive authority of the local police.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.