"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The world's leading financial centers under the patronage of a single authority.
- He suggests the creation of a single multinational authority to control the disputed water.
- There is no single ultimate authority on the matter.
- More recently, it has also become the single authority in the regulation of biomedical research.
- "The power of the purse is probably the single most important authority."
- Even within a single local authority variations are likely to be considerable.
- "Can you not see that a single, unified authority is needed to bring order to this tragic state of affairs?"
- "Physical environment services" should be in the hands of a single authority.
- In effect, the bank had no real home - no single authority keeping an eye on the whole show.
- They felt the area was too large to be administered by a single authority.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.