"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This summer, Congress gave President Clinton special negotiating authority to clinch a deal by Dec. 15.
- Congress expanded the program in 2002 in exchange for granting Mr. Bush fast-track negotiating authority on trade deals.
- According to Taylor, the Germans were aware of Lipski's limited negotiating authority.
- This so-called fast-track negotiating authority is scheduled to expire on Jan. 3, 1988.
- But in the past, the North Korean envoys to similar working groups have proven to have no real negotiating authority.
- Fast-track negotiating authority is granted to the president by Congress.
- But many business executives warned that the lack of so-called fast-track negotiating authority would prove costly to the United States economy.
- He backed President Bush's push for fast-track negotiating authority.
- I want the next president to have fast-track negotiating authority to open up markets around the world.
- After Wednesday, President Clinton loses the special negotiating authority that allows him to submit an agreement to Congress for approval without amendment.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.