"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Essentially, a power of attorney is a written agreement by which one person, the principal or donor, delegates authority to another person to act on his or her behalf.
- Although the Supreme People's Assembly is North Korea's primary legislative body, it ordinarily delegates authority to the smaller and more powerful Presidium, chosen from among its members.
- A bishop is nominally in control of a financially assisted parish but delegates authority to a vicar (related to the prefix "vice" meaning substitute or deputy).
- She is on the surface a kind lady and a devout Buddhist, who delegates authority to her niece Wang Xifeng in the everyday running of the Rongguo household.
- Within a state, primary control of the system rests with the state, which delegates authority to local authorities.
- Today's Proclamation delegates authority for these additional determinations to USTR.
- The Leader sometimes delegates authority to other developers in order for them to perform specialized tasks.
- Mr. Maxwell is known by subordinates as a relaxed, soft-spoken executive who delegates authority but retains a quiet, commanding presence.
- The newer views of the papacy reject the widely held but never official image of the Pope as an absolute ruler who delegates authority in the Catholic Church to the bishops.
- Those aides say Mr. Kabila sets broad policy guidelines and delegates authority easily to others, preferring not to be bothered with details.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.