"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Currently he is serving as a Vice-President in the Chamber of Local Authorities.
- He also served as deputy chairman of the Union of Local Authorities.
- Longman's Directory of Local Authorities provides a list of the appropriate addresses.
- Feirberg won several prizes, included a prize for efficient management (1990) from the Union of Local Authorities in Israel.
- The city council has been criticised by the Botswana Association of Local Authorities for its closed elections and minimal authority.
- From 1972 to 1984 he was also a board member of the International Union of Local Authorities.
- Many smaller conservation projects are co-ordinated with Wildlife Trusts and Local Authorities.
- It was a member body of the International Union of Local Authorities.
- If necessary, the Chamber of Local Authorities can also require a member to write a report to a relevant question of his or her expertise.
- The Chamber of Local Authorities must examine issues that are relevant to its jurisdiction, and if necessary may raise a debate in Congress.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.