"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As Mimi's due date approaches, Beth begins to feel increasingly anxious.
- But Panamanians are expected to gain an increasingly larger voice in canal affairs as that date approaches.
- The legal struggle is only likely to intensify as the Sept. 14 execution date approaches.
- You can also sign up to have regular email alerts as each date approaches.
- It also allows you to sign up to receive email alerts as each date approaches.
- It will often move upward in the uterus as your due date approaches.
- There is a close relationship between futures prices and spot prices, especially as the delivery date approaches.
- The need to take daily naps returns as the due date approaches.
- Clearly, though, these banana producers will find themselves in trouble as the date approaches.
- After posting, Ms. Challenger said, the price does not go down as the date approaches.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.