"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I do not assume that one approach or another should prevail.
- "The available evidence suggests that it will not do so quickly, especially if the gradual approach to rate reductions prevails."
- We are not deciding whether a German or American approach should prevail.
- Howe's approach prevailed and proved expensive, leaving the group uncomfortably in debt.
- Or maybe the new approaches being developed by contemporary physics will finally prevail, giving us the ultimate explanation of the cosmos.
- A more painterly approach prevails, showing darker water against a whitish sky.
- But in teaching religion, history, philosophy and civics, traditional approaches prevailed.
- I am pleased about this honesty, and I therefore hope that the Commission's approach will in actual fact prevail.
- Firstly, the current regional approach should prevail over alternative criteria, such as added-value sectors.
- That approach - do anything that might help whatever the cost - still prevails today, though it often does not benefit the uninsured.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.