"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The more usual approach is to denormalize the logical data design.
- The usual approach is to demand a showing of actual prejudice.
- The departure from his usual approach seems an act of courage.
- This is the usual approach taken by specialized headache centers and some family doctors, he says.
- It was different from the usual coming-of-age approach that most student films have.
- He would locate her tomorrow, perhaps, and then begin his usual slow approach.
- Probably the god's usual approach to such matters was simply too different from his own.
- The usual approach to quality assurance in public education is to let top officials control as much of the teaching process as possible.
- The usual approach to such industrial control has been to develop a mathematical model of the process in which the values are precise.
- This bold step was in contrast to the usual approach.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.