"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This was a unique approach at the time and paid great dividends.
- "We are going to find a unique approach for Pakistan."
- His family used a unique approach in trying to obtain a donor.
- Has their unique approach taught them anything we know not?
- "Because you tried to deal with politics in moral terms, a unique approach."
- What gives the program the potential to be so good is its unique approach to integration.
- In fact, they don't have a typical client, because of their unique approach.
- This is a unique approach, but one that may catch on.
- Turner has a "somewhat unique approach to the national market," he said.
- An artist himself, he provided a unique and critical approach to the analysis of the work.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.