"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Times reported that several other unsuccessful approaches had been made.
- In this section, I will set out what I believe to be the basic characteristics of a flourishing, as well as an unsuccessful, approach to science.
- This was a novel, but unsuccessful approach.
- There were also unsuccessful approaches from Portsmouth and Wolverhampton Wanderers.
- These individual acts of protest mostly took place in front of a government building following an unsuccessful approach to the authorities.
- Then in late 1989, only a week or so after the last unsuccessful approach, some funds in his gift became available for donation to charity, specifically including museums.
- The tension surrounding the Irish as a result of the overwhelming negative response to their unsuccessful conservative approach last Saturday has overshadowed DuBose's situation.
- This approach to reach the poor was found after several years of experimentation with unsuccessful approaches.
- This may arise as a consequence of an unsuccessful or ill-considered approach to a potential target.
- He made 11 goalless league appearances in the 1995-96 (during which Wolverhampton Wanderers made an unsuccessful approach for him) before retiring from playing at the age of 33.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.