"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- One of the main advantages of this approach, when compared to other generative approaches, is that once a distribution has been learned, optimal inference is trivial.
- Cosmologies in the making : a generative approach to cultural variation in inner New Guinea.
- An important argument, which favors the generative approach, is the Poverty of the stimulus argument.
- With the advent of generative theory in the 1960s, researchers tried applying a generative approach in developing diasystemic explanations; this also fell short.
- The difficulties encountered by workers taking the generative approach has led to the search for alternative techniques.
- Central to the debate between generative and probabilistic approaches is the notion of grammaticality.
- Within sublanguage applications a generative approach may be of more use than a probabilistic method.
- More recently, such early generative approaches to music were further developed and extended by several scholars.
- The use of Autonomous Systems, required by some contemporary definitions, focuses a generative approach where the controls are strongly reduced.
- In structuralist analyses, which passed out of vogue starting in the 1960s as generative approaches took off, even more extreme minimalist approaches were common.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.