"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A more fruitful approach to this particular distortion seems to be by considering the restriction of factor movement that lies behind the establishment of a differential.
- "I must attempt it, though it does not seem a fruitful approach at this point of contact."
- I think that the most fruitful approach is to ask what are the computational and cognitive capacities which we are forced to suppose that animals possess.
- A fruitful approach to the study of harmonic functions is the consideration of inequalities they satisfy.
- I am sure, however, that this will be a fruitful approach for further testing of the law.
- A more fruitful approach would lie in working out interim procedures so that Israel and the Arabs states can test each other and gradually build mutual trust.
- It is a far more fruitful approach to theater than the hit-or-miss ethic that prevails elsewhere.
- A focus on the variability of human performance and how human operators (and organizations) can manage that variability may be a more fruitful approach.
- Perhaps looking at Scandanavian pedagogy would be a more fruitful approach.
- This is a much more fruitful approach than the simple interaction of biography with composition that had been the usual way of describing Mozart's motivation.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.