"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Better to go with a more restrained approach.
- His restrained approach did not endear him to some fans.
- But after 1945 the Party dropped its restrained approach as the voluntary approach was not yielding results.
- Maryland should not be discriminated against simply because it takes a more restrained approach toward capital punishment.
- Gateway 2000, a major mail-order computer company, has taken a more restrained approach to the range of home entertainment in its new Destination televisions.
- Both countries have taken a more, err, restrained approach to adopting the 1996 treaties, and are just getting around to it.
- "The commission is committed to a restrained, effective and consistent approach," she said.
- He concluded by saying that "a more restrained approach might expose her sensitivities".
- Whatever else it accomplishes, the trip will give the Mayor a week to contemplate a more restrained approach.
- Indeed, analysts say the company's restrained approach to adding new models and production capacity is in large part responsible for its current power.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.