"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Maxwell adopts a relatively minimalist approach to writing which is often echoed in the length of his stories.
- As an avowedly minimalist approach, the ensemble interpretation does not offer any specific alternative explanation for these phenomena.
- Unless you take a strictly minimalist approach, camping with kids seems to require everything but the kitchen sink.
- Exokernel, a research kernel architecture with a more minimalist approach to kernel technology.
- With his sense of harmony, and his consciously minimalist approach, Skaaning constructs a sound which is forthcoming without trying too hard to please.
- His thematic 2000 release The Room saw a return to a more minimalist approach.
- But with its portable digital music player, the company has taken a distinctly minimalist approach.
- Syntactic theory and the structure of English: A minimalist approach.
- The stately home borrows styles of castle building from the medieval and Tudor periods, along with more minimalist contemporary approaches.
- A more minimalist approach can, however, be highly satisfactory in a less visceral manner, and also conforms to the modern fashion for historical correctness.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.