"absolutely" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Each absolutely irreducible variety defined over has a -rational point.
- Each absolutely irreducible polynomial has infinitely many -rational points.
- An absolutely irreducible k-variety is defined over k if the associated k-algebraic set is a reduced scheme.
- We operate, when we must operate at all openly, with the absolutely irreducible minimum of personal risk.
- Absolutely irreducible is a term applied to mean irreducible, even after any finite extension of the field of coefficients.
- Each absolutely irreducible algebraic variety V defined over K has a K-rational point.
- As g(x, y) is an absolutely irreducible polynomial, this is an algebraic variety.
- Absolutely irreducible is also applied, with the same meaning to linear representations of algebraic groups.
- In all cases, being absolutely irreducible is the same as being irreducible over the algebraic closure of the ground field.
- Therefore, this algebraic variety consists of two lines intersecting at the origin and is not absolutely irreducible.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.