"write" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I've never quite had the courage to write a serial against deadlines.
- Harrison Grey Fiske, an established New York journalist, playwright, and theatrical manager, wrote a serial for the paper.
- Two years later Davies wrote a second, much more complex serial called Century Falls (1993).
- In 1928 Fred wrote a serial in a newspaper teaching people how to train and play football, each week looking at a different position or skill.
- One of his reasons for leaving was that, first and foremost, writing a serial that aired five times a week proved to be too taxing.
- He wrote a weekly serial in "The Graphic".
- Being a published author, he was hired by Metro Pictures to write a serial.
- She wrote a serial for the World during the following year, bringing out during the same period Won!
- Vashisht has written and produced three short films, as well as a serial for television.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.