"write" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He continued writing prodigiously for his entire life, publishing more than 50 books.
- He also wrote prodigiously.
- Dr. Swartz, who was in private practice most of his career, wrote prodigiously about his specialty.
- Back in China, he wrote prodigiously and rose to scholarly eminence.
- At Milwaukee State Teachers' College she wrote prodigiously and acted in plays.
- Politics being an uncertain route to financial security, Winston S. Churchill rarely turned down the chance to make a pound, writing prodigiously and charging accordingly.
- All three continued to write prodigiously and have recently exhibited their artwork again.
- He wrote prodigiously.
- He wrote prodigiously, and he read prodigiously, forgetting in his toil the pangs caused by giving up his tobacco.
- He remained very active during his retirement, writing prodigiously and listing the native plants of specific areas for the Native Plant Society of Oregon.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.