"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He could make out individual words, but the context made no sense.
- The table may also store the frequency of each individual word.
- At least some individual words seemed to resonate, just a little.
- They were discussing him, but as yet he could make no sense of the individual words.
- She could make out individual words and phrases in the noise.
- The field of visual word recognition studies how people read individual words.
- He had to bring the picture close to his face to make out the individual words.
- Here, however, it is not possible to identify target and source beyond individual words.
- The voice was so low he still could not make out individual words.
- Sometimes the changes were very small differences in individual words.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.