"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And no chance for a personal word with his friend.
- He added personal words to some of the men, appreciation, encouragement, condolences.
- "I speak of a man who carries my personal word as bond on his civil behavior."
- Just one more personal word on the question of parti- tion.
- Both of us paused, waiting for a personal word from the other.
- "Nail it down with your personal word of Southern honor, instead of money."
- For 10 years, he had not directed a personal word at any of the reporters covering him.
- You can use more personal words here because your mother knows you in a different way.
- In conclusion, I would like to address a quite personal word to you.
- Now my nephew wants me to put in a personal word for him.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.