"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Mother, do you see the fair-haired young woman in the white robe?"
- Further away, I saw John with a small, fair-haired woman some years his junior.
- A tall, fair-haired woman had come up from behind.
- At his side stood a fair-haired woman who carried herself like a trained fighter.
- And even at five, she showed evidence of the beautiful, fair-haired woman she would some day become.
- She was looking down on this fair-haired woman and thinking of Aelis.
- His wife, a large, fair-haired woman, had been sitting enveloped in silence for some time.
- He was posed with a round-faced, fair-haired woman and two children.
- A fair-haired young woman in Watch uniform was leaning against the wall.
- They both looked up as a young, fair-haired woman in a white coat appeared.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.