"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "I was just thinking," she said seriously, "that a lot more women would enlist if you'd just pose for recruiting posters in the nude."
- In December 1942, the minimum age was reduced to 17 years and 11,500 women had enlisted by the end of the war.
- By December 1918, more than 11,000 women had enlisted and were serving in support positions.
- When a woman enlists the support of a man, she empowers him to be all that he can be.
- As a movement, these women produced the deepest transformation in American society and enlisted the largest number of participants.
- A woman enlists a man to pose as her husband to trick her aunt.
- The women enlisted all served in the rank of värvätty (enlisted), using a special female uniform.
- Thus, several programs during the height of the cold war were set up to encourage women to enlist.
- The woman enlisted many senior executives by explaining the project and how it could help their work.
- He said a woman had enlisted his help in asking officials at a Maine college to let her do alternative studies.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.