"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- No, it was a matter of confessing to men, to a friend, to a beloved woman, for example.
- From this moment I saw this beloved woman but with the eyes of a real son.
- Josephine was a beloved woman with deep moral and spiritual roots.
- "Each of these first rockets was like a beloved woman for us," he recalled.
- He then requests good luck, love from his beloved woman, and safety and protection to both.
- Because it's too hard to choose between these beloved, gorgeous and classy women!
- All of my beloved women are dead, two of them trying to bear sons.
- But they are all gone, my beloved women.
- But what to do when her husband spends more time working than being absorbed with his beloved woman?
- He was not going to suggest anything of the kind to this beloved woman.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.