"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It had been a long time since he'd seen a blue-eyed woman.
- The blue-eyed woman tied to the horse behind them screamed as if her life were ending.
- "Speak slowly, man," the blue-eyed woman demanded in her slurred speech.
- The blond, blue-eyed white woman was a fervent advocate of democracy in Africa.
- As she is a blue-eyed black woman, her first appearance signals, perhaps, some concern with race.
- The red-haired, blue-eyed woman smiled with a little less discomfort and nodded.
- The elderly, blue-eyed woman smiled as I, taken aback, wondered how to answer her question.
- A lovely blue-eyed young woman stood across the kitchen.
- She looked as if she were telling the truth, though with women, especially blue-eyed women, that doesn't always mean anything.
- It just happened to have a picture of a blond, blue-eyed woman on it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.