"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The white-haired woman turned completely around and looked toward her son.
- I saw the door open, and a white-haired woman peered out.
- The white-haired woman was in the north, not the south.
- And in the morning he'd seen the white-haired woman walk down the path to stand by the lake.
- Last of all, at some distance behind the rest, came the white-haired woman, leaning on her staff.
- The white-haired women came in behind him, moving with surprising speed.
- In all this time the white-haired woman had not spoken.
- The white-haired woman led them up the short slope and into the trees.
- A white-haired woman who was passing by heard us and said, "It sure does."
- The white-haired woman leaned back in and pulled out what might have been a medical bag.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.