"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- One of the most powerful was a short, round-faced woman of sixty.
- A swirl in the crowd revealed another, a comfortably round-faced woman.
- Beltane was saying, to a round-faced woman with a basket of cakes on her arm.
- The round-faced woman had offered to cook them anything they desired.
- After a second or two, a round-faced woman with pretty eyes and long dark hair appeared on the monitor screen.
- The subject of the photograph was a plain, round-faced woman in a spotted frock, sitting on a wall, with the sea behind her.
- She is a vibrant, round-faced woman, the wife of a corpsman who has yet to be deployed.
- She was a short and round-faced woman with wispy brown hair that her officers' hat barely kept in place.
- Short was a round-faced woman with good hair, bad skin, and too much makeup.
- From the door came a stocky round-faced woman carrying a bucket.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.