"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A sweet-faced young woman in a nurse's uniform came quickly to my side and felt my pulse.
- Only Arios's word, and his repeated warnings about this beautiful, sweet-faced woman who sat at his side.
- She was a sweet-faced young woman, pretty despite her ragged garments and heavy clogs.
- Coryn barely recognized the sweet-faced woman who was his sister-in-law.
- A brief friendship with a sweet-faced woman who had shared the room had ended a few days earlier.
- As they entered the kitchen, they found their mother, a pretty, sweet-faced woman, with sparkling blue eyes, preparing supper.
- She held up the picture of a sweet-faced woman, wearing a long gown and upswept hair.
- The final scene is almost corny: a sweet-faced older woman descends from a taxi, suitcase in hand, and walks, smiling, into a cemetery.
- Before I got to 14, the door to 18 opened and a small, sweet-faced woman around fifty looked out at me.
- His spouse, a sweet-faced woman with fading brown hair, gave Robinton a lovely smile and jumped up eagerly.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.