"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The screen showed the School Room and a pleasant-faced woman seated at the desk.
- Stoddard looked around, and then down, to see a pleasant-faced middle-aged woman smiling up at him.
- It was a crude line drawing of a plump, pleasant-faced woman surrounded by her family.
- She was a pleasant-faced woman, but there were lines of worry on her face now.
- She was a tired looking, pleasant-faced woman with kind, faded eyes, who worried a great deal over everything.
- She was a pleasant-faced woman of thirty-five, capable and superior.
- "The admiral will see you now," a pleasant-faced older woman said, gesturing to the doors.
- Her mind thrashed around, not finding a name for the pleasant-faced young woman.
- As he was looking it over, to locate the trouble, the door of the house opened and a pleasant-faced woman stepped out.
- He was being addressed by a pleasant-faced young woman.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.