"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The sour-faced woman elbowed her way through to the front.
- Sub-Commander Kritoulkas was a sour-faced woman with iron-gray hair and a prosthetic right hand.
- He emphatically did not want any more questions from this abrupt, sour-faced woman.
- The door opened and the same silent, sour-faced woman in dark uniform came in, carrying a dinner tray.
- A more sour-faced woman never lived, I've often wondered wDat she'd be like drunk--but that's what no one will ever know.
- A sour-faced woman came out from the back door to help them down with their luggage.
- The sour-faced woman was perched on the rear bench, her waterproof zippered up against the occasional scythe of spray.
- Krause looked relieved and swivelled round in his chair to the sour-faced woman.
- "You can't go inside dressed like that," a young, sour-faced woman in a black chador barks at me as she blocks my entry into the cavernous building.
- Into view comes a sour-faced woman along the memorial's east wall.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.