"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She was a plump, square-faced woman, and even with the Aes Sedai gift of agelessness, there was a touch of gray in her brown hair.
- Shoving the voice back, Rand sent one of the Maidens, Nerilea, a square-faced woman, into the palace and began pacing alongside the wagons, thoughts spinning again, faster than before.
- I'll cope, and a middle-aged, square-faced woman took the other's place quietly but firmly and said, Will you come in, please.
- A square-faced woman, Nerith put the proper degree of respect into her voice and not a whisker beyond.
- She nodded to another guest, a square-faced blond woman with a teenage daughter; they'd both been quiet, and concentrated on eating.
- One was a middle-aged, square-faced woman, greying blond hair twined into long braids that kept coming undone.
- A square-faced woman in faded blue stood by the counter at the rear.
- A square-faced woman came on.
- Shemari, a vigorous square-faced woman who looked more like a Green than a librarian, was always beyond proper in her behavior.
- "I am Bera Harkin," the square-faced woman said, "and this is Kiruna Nachiman."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.