"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The newspaper photos showed a hard-faced woman sneering at the camera.
- She was a hard-faced woman with streaks of burgundy and green in her gray hair.
- When the door did open, he found his way barred by a petite, hard-faced woman with shocking red hair.
- Even he was better than this hard-faced woman.
- The hard-faced women were ready to transfer the brain patterns of dying warriors into their data banks and bring them back to North.
- A thin-boned, hard-faced woman who, he imagined, must have been quite pretty in her time.
- The hard-faced old woman heard his story without a word.
- "That will not be necessary, Mother," the hard-faced woman said hurriedly.
- He was staring over her head, his eyes on the hard-faced blonde woman with the naval suitcase.
- There remained a small, hard-faced woman with a great bruise all round her eye.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.