"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They should be tightly potbound and grown in a bright east- or west-facing window.
- Out of the west-facing window, they gazed at the New Jersey skyline.
- He seemed to prefer staring out the west-facing window at the cloud-strewn sky hanging over the Pacific.
- But everything is warm and gilded with the last glow of the sunset, through the room's west-facing windows.
- General Borzov heard the sound of a large transport vehicle and looked out his west-facing window.
- A dazzling throne hovered beyond the west-facing window and even now a shining figure was stepping down from it.
- The only light came through a single, west-facing window.
- In this room also, a ceiling fan was turning, and Tom had pulled up the blinds on the west-facing windows.
- He stepped through an empty bedroom to a west-facing window and looked out.
- In mid-September, I moved them to a west-facing window with filtered light.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.