"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- All are tender, and thus spend the winter in sunny eastern windows inside the house.
- And there was a shadow, something or somebody moving against the eastern window.
- A sick, tired old man, sitting with his book at the eastern window.
- He was the only one in the hall to see the moon when it first shone through the eastern windows.
- In the late 15th century the elaborate eastern window was added.
- Beneath the eastern window was a broad desk, with yet another single chair behind it.
- The sun was burning through the eastern windows and skylights.
- I could see the setting sun reflected in its eastern windows.
- We again ate at the table by his eastern window, watching the sky darken.
- They were safe within, the wooden walls closed them round, the morning sun was warm and bright through an eastern window left open.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.