"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There is another similar window in the west wall of the aisle.
- There are three similar windows of different sizes on the first floor.
- He went to the other side of the pedestal, where a similar window was set.
- Sports, particularly basketball, he says, can provide a similar window to emphasize career training beyond the game itself.
- A similar window is set in the east wall of the Lady chapel.
- The south wall has one similar window, and two copies from the 19th century.
- On the north side is one similar window and a doorway.
- There is a similar window on the west side in the middle stage.
- The rooms were more or less the same size, with similar windows and doors.
- There are similar windows in the south wall, and a 15th-century doorway.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.